Contact Banner

Contact Banner

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

HONDA’S EXCLUSIVE BRAND NEW MODELS? CONTACT ME for ENQUIRIES & BOOKINGS



Assalamualaikum and Hi

Interested in any of HONDA’S EXCLUSIVE BRAND NEW MODELS?

Its so simple, just decide on which HONDA’S EXCLUSIVE BRAND NEW MODELS you prefer and CONTACT ME for ENQUIRIES & BOOKINGS


I will provide the BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE


Just give me a buzz for bookings and enquiries about any of 
HONDA’S EXCLUSIVE BRAND NEW MODELS



My name is Anas Afifi, Im one of the Sales Advisor for
WESTSTAR AUTO SDN. BHD. (Co. No. 562634-K). 
You can contact me at 018 227 6459. Just in case I missed your call, you can either text or whatsapp me. 
You can also email me at anas.norafifi.honda@gmail.com



You are welcome to meet me at the showroom and I will gladly serve you throughout the whole process to make your ownership faster and easier. Our showroom address is:

WESTSTAR AUTO SDN. BHD. (Co. No. 562634-K)
68, Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

Tel : 03 -  2031 5151 (Hunting)
Fax: 03 -  2031 2008
Website : www.weststarauto.my

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

1 Photocopy I/C & License
3 Months Latest Payslip
3 Months Latest Bank Statement and EPF

100% Loan
Trade In Accepted
High Value Trade In
Existing Honda Customers
Door to Door Service
Fast Approval


Include Free Honda Umbrella


No comments:

Post a Comment